How do you know if you really need a wedding planner? If you answer “yes” to any of the following, you should at the very least consider hiring a professional to help you with some aspect of planning your wedding. Answer honestly for the best insight.
- Do you consider your work schedule very hectic and often express how little time you have to do anything, let alone plan the wedding?
- Does your job have a uniquely intense schedule (i.e. you are a medical resident, a trial lawyer, or are deployed)?
- Are you planning from a distance?
- Are you and your fiancé planning at a distance from each other?
- Are you finishing college or about to take a major exam like the MCAT or Bar Exam?
- Do you have a challenging family situation (like an illness or injury) that requires more of your time than usual?
- Are you easily overwhelmed or do you easily find yourself off task and procrastinating?
- Do you drool over the latest wedding photos and dream that your design will someday appear on the cover of a magazine?
- Would you simply appreciate a dedicated “friend” to help you process all of the details so nothing is overlooked?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you would benefit from the services of a professional wedding planner. We would love to discuss your specific needs with you and get a better feel for your event. Schedule your initial consultation and we’ll get started right away.